Monday, June 29, 2009

Nut-Post

Like I promised, I have been lazy about blogging. Here is one more product born out of my laziness to write. Its called a Nut-Post, called "Chotti Chotti magar Moti batein" (courtesy Shaktimaan) in Hindi. Here is the concept

I will write a small paragraph on my viewpoints about some issue and will leave it to the readers to comment on it. It will be just like a forum on some highly debatable issue in each post. Lets hope I will be consistent this time. So if you like the post, or find my ideas too extreme, do write back.

3 comments:

Ananth said...

why do u want to start a blog? Start an orkut or facebook community no :P

Apoorv Bapat said...

@biological society
i think you didnt get the point. the posts will range on a variety of topics. read da latest post as an example.

TrUsT said...

the only exercise you probably get is typing.. and u want to cut down on that too!.. thats the way to diet!! get moving...